Bro's Clan Forums
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Drums
Bro's Clan Forums
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Drums
Bro's Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Urban Terror Clan Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Merry christmas!
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm by [Bro's]GiaKi

» GiaKi's excuse and more
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:16 am by Gwenayde

» FooD: I am out.
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:22 pm by [Bro's]FooD.<3

» Changing Bro's Tag
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:57 am by [Bro's]Noon

» Giaki and Basher
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 am by Gunner`

» Bro's Server :)))
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:36 am by [Bro's]FooD.<3

» Please..read it..
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:04 pm by Gwenayde

» Members list! correct or not?
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 am by [Bro's]Janus

» Apply Gunner` Official
The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:13 am by Gunner`

The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
glowingdounut

The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Empty
PostSubject: The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)   The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 am

Guys. I know i been away from longer time then expected. But I am back. I have heard that Giaki said i got kicked out of the clan because i have been double clanning, well then the truth is i didn't and besides i have been in a very very long holiday which also means i weren't playing urban terror during the time I was away.

People accused me for double clanning, the truth is i didn't and if you guys don't trust me. I really got nothing satisfying to say. There is one thing, and one reason i really trust in Jesus Christ, its because he has a very open minded, helpful and loving personality."Forgiving is a part of giving, every body deserves 7 x 7 chances, human makes mistakes, and as long as they can stand back up and walk the right way, they should be given with chances." This quote inspired me to be the giving one, but not the receiving one. One day at school, my classmates stole my wallet, and the teacher found out, we were sitting on a chair talking with the principle, but the quote was flowing in my mind and my blood indeed, I gave my classmate a chance to stand back up, the next semester the classmate, got the highest grade out of all classes and was named as the most improved one.

During the holiday i was helping children in Africa and Cambodia, i found out this was what i really want to do helping people needed is what i should do, because me watching the little kids playing and drink those muddy water is just making me depressed. I used my own money and builded a water tank for those needed ones in Africa, I felt the warm feeling in my heart.

I am back with a fulfilled heart and ready to walk together with the clan and as long as the members. I wish you guys will accept my apology, i will put the best effort to the clan, i swear. My brother plays in my computer, but after this very bad thing i am sure i will ban him from using my computer for the rest of my life and i will never do anything that will hurt your feelings AGAIN.

gLowInGdOuNuT*
Jethro.
GMT +8

Back to top Go down
[Bro's]Box
Moderator on Probation
[Bro's]Box

PostSubject: Re: The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)   The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 am

Damn, this is what i call a introduction.
Well i didnt know you were double clanning or not, i dont care tbh, the important thing is. u apologized.
Back to top Go down
[Bro's]afkiller
Administrator
[Bro's]afkiller

PostSubject: Re: The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)   The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am

I accept your apology, it is up to Giaki and Basher too...
Giaki is kinda mad though... Embarassed Donno about Basha cuz he is to busy bashing lego blocks Very Happy cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://brosclan.forummotion.com
glowingdounut

PostSubject: Re: The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)   The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:37 am

Thanks for commenting. I love you guys!Razz
Back to top Go down
Gwenayde
Fresh Member

PostSubject: Re: The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)   The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Your a good player, I have played with you before, I am [UZF]Gwenayde. I have never seen you double clanning, I side with you.

Gwenayde.
Back to top Go down
[Bro's]Basher
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)   The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:06 am

Glowing...
The double clanning wasnt the only reason.
I have never seen ya doing shit but Giaki told me that youre a flamer and that you talk shit against other gamers.
But you apologized and thats more than enough till now.
But remember.
If I see ya doing shit on bobs server (maybe on other servers too) then you may will get kicked.
Yours sincerely Basher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)   The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Convice of Return (gLowInGdOuNuT*)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bro's Clan Forums :: Bro Forums :: Welcome-
Jump to: